Cargo-Hull and Machinery
HERRERA DKP Cargo Hull and Machinery provides a great variety of services, especially:
- Pre-shipment and stowage survey.
- Inspections of qualification of holds and tanks in vessels.
- Verifying quantity and/or weight.
- Inspection of packing.
- Inspection of the stowage and unstowage of containers.
- Superintendence of loading and discharging of general and in bulk cargoes, solid and liquid.
- Sampling and analysis of products in consultant laboratories.
- Loss prevention, which includes control during loading and discharging, previous reconnaissance and the escort of the cargo from the warehouse terminal until final destination.
- Service of Control of Damages.
- Cargo survey in intermediate or final warehouse.
- Salvage of damaged cargo.
- Survey of damages in air, marine, fluvial or land cargo.
- Condition survey.
- Draft surveys.
- On/Off Hire.
- Surveys to hull and machinery of Fishing and Pleasure ships.
- Survey of towing and passage approval.
- Survey of damages in hulls, machinery and equipment.
- Loss and Average Adjustment.
- Loss settlement.
- Judicial and extra judicial collection to recover loss responsibility of thirds.
- Consultancy of marine insurance.
We have the most competitive rates.
- View rates from here